Last Review Date: December 2021
The following statement relates to the privacy practices of TFI Local Link Waterford in connection with this website. TFI Local Link Waterford is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, TFI Local Link Waterford is a data controller as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
TFI Local Link Waterford fully respects your right to privacy, and we will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear awareness. Any personal information which you disclose to TFI Local Link Waterford will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
If you choose to send us any additional personal information, for example via our ‘Contact’ page, we will use that information in line with the purpose for which you provided it and to respond to you if required. We do not collect personal information for commercial purposes.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Any information that you provide through our ‘Contact’ page will only be used for the purpose for which you provided it.
We collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Any information you provide in the “subject” or “your message” text boxes of the “Customer Feedback” section of the website.
This information will not be shared with any third parties.
Lawful Basis for Processing
In accordance with the GDPR, TFI Local Link Waterford must have a lawful basis for our processing of personal data on this website.
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are:
- For the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us by law and that this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us. This may include, but is not limited to, the Dublin Transport Authority Act 2008, as amended, and the Irish Taxi Regulation Act 2013.
- Based on your consent
How Long Do We Retain Your Data For?
We only keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil our purposes of processing in accordance with our Retention Policy. We may also be required to retain your data for an extended period due to legal obligations.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data and subject to certain restrictions,:
- the right to access a copy of your personal data
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data which might be inaccurate or incorrect
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data
- the right to object to certain processing of your personal data
- the right to withdraw your consent where that is the basis for our processing
- the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal information by TFI Local Link Waterford or if you have any other data protection queries, please contact:
If you are concerned with how we are processing your data using our cookies, you have the right to contact the Data Protection Commission. This can be done using their online form.
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
TFI Local Link Waterford makes no warranty or representation in relation to any document that appears on this website. The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Local Link Waterford. While every effort is made in preparing material for publication, Local Link Waterford accepts no liability for inaccuracies or errors on these pages or any site to which these pages connect. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of listed sites this cannot be taken as an endorsement of these sites.